The 5th Asia Pacific Solar Physics Meeting (APSPM) shall take place in Pune, India during 3-7 February 2020. It is being jointly organized by the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA), Pune and the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune.
Our co-sponsors are:
The scientific programme shall consist of invited talks, contributed talks and poster presentations.
The following areas in the solar astrophysics will be covered in the meeting:
- Facilities for Solar Astronomy: Present and future plans (by invitation)
- Solar Magnetic Field: Generation, evolution and impact on Solar irradiance
- MHD Processes in the Solar Atmosphere
- Flare, CMEs and Space Weather including interplanetary B-field
- Origin and Acceleration of Solar Wind
- Big Data Challenges for Solar Physics
- Public outreach (by invitation)
In addition to the above science sessions, there will be two popular talks during the week which will be arranged at the IISER-Pune.
Venue: All the scientific sessions shall be held at Chandrashekhar Auditorium, IUCAA, Pune.
Date: February 3 - 7, 2020
First announcement: October 01, 2018
Second announcement: July 15, 2019
Abstract submission opens: July 15, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: September 29, 2019
Financial support request deadline: September 29, 2019
Registration opens: July 15, 2019
Registration deadline: November 10, 2019
For any queries: Please write email to - firstname.lastname@example.org