Title of thesis: Magnetic Fields of Radio Galaxies
Institution: National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune, India.
- Jets in AGN esp. relativistic Blazar jets
- Variability in Active Galactic Nuclei
- Young Stellar Objects
- Heliospheric phenomenon
Refereed Journal papers
- "Radio Emission and the Optical Isophotal Twist of Radio-loud Ellipticals"
Astronomy & Astrophysics, vol. 410, page 139 (10/2003)
Authors: Gopal-Krishna; Dhakulkar, A. R.; Wiita, Paul. J.; Dhurde, Samir
- "Do the Mildly Superluminal VLBI Knots Exclude Ultrarelativistic Blazar Jets?"
The Astrophysical Journal, vol. 615, page 81 (11/2004)
Authors: Gopal-Krishna; Dhurde, Samir; Wiita, Paul J.
- "Bulk Motion of Ultrarelativistic Conical Blazar Jets"
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 369, page 1287 (07/2006)
Authors: Gopal-Krishna; Wiita, Paul J.; Dhurde, Samir
- "Kinematical Diagrams for Conical Relativistic Jets"
Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 28, page 29 (03/2007)
Authors: Gopal-Krishna; Sircar, Pronoy; Dhurde, Samir
- "Influence of the Jet Opening Angle on the Derived Kinematical Parameters of Blazar Jets having Uniform and Stratified Bulk Motion"
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, in print.
Authors: Gopal-Krishna; Dhurde, Samir; Sircar, Pronoy; Wiita, Paul J.